Saturday, October 12, 2013

Something I Have Never Revealed

Something I Have Never Revealed

This happens a lot to women,  but is not very common to happen to men.  I was ashamed to talk about this and I never did.  Only a couple people in private messages.  I am very nervous about revealing this.

When I was 9, I was molested by another older kid in school.  I was afraid to tell my parents in fear of getting punished.   I was threatened to be harmed if I did not cooperate with him.  This happened in the back of the bus. He had me expose my genitals and played with them and when oral activity was going to occur,  I had to urinate and I urinated in his mouth.  I made up another story when I came home. 

This is something I never physically talked to anyone about this.  I was ashamed of this and was afraid to reveal this.  I feared that people would think less of me because of this.

I have never dealt with this and kept it secret until now.

Rodney Calmes

No comments: