Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Why We Are Here, Why This Page, Our Purpose

I would like to let you know that many of us have had victories from the things we went through, but we also have our struggles as well. No one is perfect, and we are here to support each other through our struggles, that is the purpose for me of opening this page. We are all different, and we are here to accept the differences in others, and our main goal is to show love for one another, and to help each other through words of encouragement, or just letting each other know that they are loved, and to pray for each other. We may not have known each other previously, but we all become friends here, and share God's love here.
I have shared some of my faults and areas where I am weak as well as where I am strong and areas where I have had victories to show you that I am a human, and that I do not think of myself as some kind of god, and I am no better than any of you. We are all equally wonderful people who have our own strengths and weaknesses, and when one is strong in one area, he/she may help the one who is weak in the same area, but when the one is weak in an area, another who is strong in the same area may help the one who is weak. We are here to encourage each other and strengthen each other.

By Rodney Calmes

No comments: