Sunday, September 8, 2013

Self Harm And BDSM Has Their Differences

Self Harm And BDSM Has Their Differences Sometimes the same physical things happen during self harm and masochism. There is a distinct difference. There is two types of masochism (sexual and non-sexual). Self harm involves fighting emotional pain, or doing something to yourself because you feel that you deserve it, or feeling that you are worthless so you feel that getting hurt serves you right and you do something to hurt yourself. Masochism involves inflicting pain on yourself because you like it or you are intrigued with it. It does not have to be sexual, but it can be. Spanking is a very common activity for both self harm, non-sexual masochism and sexual masochism. The same physical thing is being done, but there is a difference. I will show examples of that. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a stick until skin is broken because I have a habit of driving too fast and I need to punish myself for that. This is self harm. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a stick or whip until skin is broken because I like the sensations of that stick or whip hitting my butt and I like to see the damage that gets done. I am very intrigued by that. I was not in a sexual mood and nothing sexual happened. There was no intention for anything sexual. I just like getting spanked. This is an example of non sexual masochism. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a stick or whip until skin is broken because my grandparents used to treat me like that. Things don't seem right if I am not getting spanked like that. I feel that I need it. It is not normal for me not to get hurt. Spanking is normal for me and something seems wrong if I go a day without getting spanked. This is self harm. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a stick or whip or large paddle because I like to see how much pain I can feel and I like the sensations of my butt getting numb from that. After my butt numbs, I like the sounds of that loud crack of the stick or paddle hitting my bare butt. I also like the sounds of the whip making a loud whistle through the air before hitting my butt. Nothing sexual happened. I am intrigued by the sensations and the sounds. This is non sexual masochism. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a stick because I have much emotional pain and I need some adrenaline and endorphins to help me feel better. My moods are lifted for a while, then the emotional pain creeps back, so I do it again. This is self harm. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a hand, stick, paddle or whip because I like the sensations of my butt wiggling like jello when it gets hit. Nothing sexual happened or intended to happen. This is non sexual masochism. I spank myself or have someone spank me with a harsh, damaging object because I feel that I am worthless and it is not right for something better to happen to me. This is self harm. I spank myself or have someone spank me because I get sexually turned on by that. I either get sexually turned on by the sensations or pain or by the damage done to my butt. That is sexual masochism. I, myself have been involved with all of the above. Rodney Calmes Sent from Catch Notes for Android https://catch.com

No comments: