Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Background Which Lead To My Fascination And Desires Of Getting Spanked

My Background Which Lead To My Fascination And Desires Of Getting Spanked

Many of my childhood spankings bring back bad memories. I have been severely spanked with sticks even on my bare butt. Those are the kind that bring the worst memories. I was a child and I never consented to that. I was spanked like that by my grandparents when I was 4-5 years old. After my grandparents, I had a step dad who spanked me with a stick. Sometimes it was bare butt. My last bare butt spanking was at age 7. None of those were good memories for me. When I was spanked on my bare butt at age 7, as I was bent over and was made to pull my pants down, the adrenaline started to rush and I started to shake. I took my spanking with a 1x2 stick and I felt endorphins running through me as I felt each swat and the cracking noise was as loud as a firecracker. I was in the basement at that time and the neighbor kids heard it loudly from outside and asked what happened. I told them and they told me that their dad does that to them. I have taken more severe spankings from my grandparents, but I don't recall having the adrenaline and endorphins running through me during those times. I do remember getting hit hard enough with the stick that instead of feeling a stinging, my butt felt like it was getting electric shocks. I know that a wooden stick will not carry current. I have been spanked with sticks by my step dad many times. My step dad only physically made me pull my pants down once. That was the spanking I took at age 7. I have taken a bare butt spanking with a stick when I was 5 by my step dad when I flushed my underwear down the toilet and I was already naked. After age 7, I was never spanked with a stick again until I was 10, most of my spankings in that time period was open hand. My mother addressed it at that time when I was 7. At age 10, I had behavior problems and the spanking with a stick was the last resort and I had 2 spankings at age 10. From 8 to 10, I mainly got spanked with an open hand with only a few swats. I was also spanked nearly daily in school with an open hand for misbehaving from age 6-9. I was a trouble maker in school.

I did not resent the open hand spankings I got. I only resented the spankings I got with 1x2 sticks, and I resented having to pull my pants down and exposing my butt to get spanked, I felt violated by that and it was an invasion of my privacy and very degrading. Spankings were not only used as a form of punishment when I was growing up, but they were also used as a form of play. Birthday spankings was a big family tradition. My birthday landed on July 7. We were always up at my uncle's resort for the 4th of July week, so I would get birthday spankings from all my family and relatives that were there. They may have gotten carried away and spanked a little harder than they should have, but I had no problems with it and I had fun with that. I knew it was play and I would laugh along with everyone else when I got my spankings. My step dad meant well for what he grew up with. There were a lot of times we wrestled around with each other in the form of play and I would get spanked. That spanking was meant as play and I never had any hard feelings about that. I had fun with that also. There were games I have played with other kids and if I lost, I had to go through the spanking machine where they lined up and I had to crawl under them between their legs and get spanked. The faster I went, the less I got spanked, the slower I went, the more spankings I took. I lost most of the time and I never rushed going through the spanking machine. I was 10 when this first started and it ended when I was 11 just about 12. I will never forget the adrenaline and endorphins that ran through me on that bare butt spanking I took when I was 7. From that point forward, I started to have a fascination with being spanked. I figured that it was this event that triggered my fascination with spankings. A lot of my fascination with spankings was also curiosity driven to see what happens as the number of swats increase along with the progression of the permanent skin changes that occur with being spanked on a regular basis for periods of time.

Rodney Calmes

No comments: