Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Non-Sexual Masochism/Non-Sexual BDSM

Non-Sexual Masochism/Non-Sexual BDSM

Many people have heard of sexual masochism or sexual BDSM.  BDSM is not always about sex.  BDSM involves being intrigued by pain, bondage, or discipline.  It has various types of role playing.  It can be an art. Each person likes different things.  Some like humiliation, some like bondage or prison scene.  Some like pain in various areas.  Some like the common practice of disciplines and corporal punishment.

I have practiced BDSM and I like to get spanked.  I like the sensations of my butt maxing out in pain then turning numb during a paddling.  I like how my butt turns red, then dark red, then purple,  then blood seeping through the pores of the skin and then it is black.  This happens when you are new to being spanked.  The more often you get spanked,  the less color the butt shows. Eventually after a good paddling,  I will turn a light red before blood seeps through the pores of the skin.  

I also like the sensations of the stick hitting my butt or the whip cutting through the skin.  I have been whipped with a metal cane and left deep scars on my butt.  I often look at the scars and I am very intrigued by that.  It is like a fine work of art.  I also like the sensations of raw wood across my butt, even if it is just lightly rubbing.  I also like very hard spankings with sticks. 

I like the sensations of my butt wiggling like jello when being spanked with paddles.  I also like the residual soreness and the swelling after the spanking. 

I often look at my butt after getting spanked or whipped and I like the damage it has done.  I am also intrigued by watching the healing process.  Most of this is curiosity driven.  I also like to know how many swats I got. 

My ideal setting when being spanked is an authority figure that is female with female bystanders and me the one who misbehaved.  This can be officer/criminal,  teacher/student,  nurse/patient or boss/employee, etc. I also like to be spanked in large auditoriums packed with people as well.  All my spankings are bare butt.  Bare butt is the only way I like it.

I like all of these things mentioned above I like even when I am not in a sexual mood.  Most of the time it is curiosity driven.  90 percent of the time,  sex is not involved and many times it has no sexual effect.  I just like it. 

Rodney Calmes

No comments: