Saturday, August 24, 2013

Talking To Yourself Can Help You Think More Clearly

Talking To Yourself Can Help You Think More Clearly Many people do not understand when others talk to themselves. It is something I do regularly. I have no imaginary friends. I am fully coherent and aware of my surroundings when I do it. Sometimes I spew out numbers, thoughts, or what I am planning to say to a person most of the time in a whisper or soft voice. It may not seem normal but I think a lot more clearly when I do that. Sometimes talking out my thoughts when I am alone can help me sort my thoughts and feelings. It can be more healthy, but many are judged as being nuts or they are made fun of because of that. Some people will judge me or others like me as having imaginary friends, which is not true. I now work in a shop full of people who talk out their thoughts to themselves and working by them, I can hear their next thought about what they are going to do next. I have been like that since childhood and working with those guys have helped me to know that I am not alone. This is nothing to be ashamed of. That is a part of me. Any differences you have, you have nothing to be ashamed of. We are all unique and beautiful. Rodney Calmes Sent from Catch Notes for Android https://catch.com

No comments: