Sunday, August 18, 2013

BDSM Comes With No Shame

BDSM Comes With No Shame The unique thing I like about BDSM is that I can practice it with no shame. I am a Christian and because the Bible does not address BDSM, I can practice it with no guilt. There is nothing better than to be able to embrace what I like with no shame or guilt. I don't have to be ashamed of the scars on my butt from getting whipped. No one can condemn me for that. I have struggled with being ashamed of what I liked for many years to find out that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Those who are not into BDSM does not have to be. Each person has a choice to practice what they like without being ashamed of it as long as it is legal, does not go against the will of the spouse and the Bible does not call it a sin. We are all different and we have a right to be different and to be ourselves without shame or ridicule. Rodney Calmes Sent from Catch Notes for Android https://catch.com

No comments: