Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Legal Declaration I Have to Make to Prevent Any Further Lawsuits

A Legal Declaration I Have to Make to Prevent Any Further Lawsuits

I legally have to declare very clearly that in the picture that someone has posted in my name approximately 2 years ago of my scarred butt against my will that those scars did not come from my grandparents nor did it come from any one else in my family. Some of you may have seen it from "Dorothy Vankampen", some my have seen it under "Adrienne Calmes" on Twitter or Google. That picture has also been posted on various internet accounts that were opened in my name. Someone took a picture of me changing clothes and posted all over the internet. He got a $300.00 fine. After he got his fine, that picture is legally no longer his responsibility, now it became mine because it is a picture of me. I also have to make these declarations where ever that picture is. I also have to legally declare where those scars came from. They came from me consenting to getting whipped as an adult as a result of my involvement with BDSM (Sadomasochism).

I have written in my previous stories that any scars my grandparents left would not be noticeable by others unless they were pointed out. I mentioned sitting on a heater when I was drunk, but anyone who saw that picture, those scars are very obvious and it is obvious that it did not come from a heater. It was my legal obligation to declare this to prevent any further trouble.

Rodney Calmes

No comments: