Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Whips Cannot Hurt You! Sticks Cannot Hurt You!

Whips Cannot Hurt You! Sticks Cannot Hurt You!

I have a whip at home. Is is a very stiff whip with a slightly flexible end on it. What does that whip do? I can stare at it and it just sits there. I can stare at it, I can walk around my house. I can sleep in the same room that the whip is in and what has it done? It just sat there. I have no reason to be afraid of it. Sticks work the same way.

Whips and sticks do absolutely nothing. It is the person using it that hurts people. It is the person who hurt you, it is the person who hurt me, not the whip or stick. People hurt people, not objects. People use objects to hurt and abuse people. Don't be afraid of the whip or stick. Stay away from the person who hurt you with it.

The whip I have has been a very useful tool. I found it on my property in Michigan. That whip was very useful for blazing a trail to the river by cutting down high grasses. It did a better job than my weed eater. My weed eater kept plugging up, things went twice as fast with the whip. At that time, that whip never hurt anyone. It was the best tool for the job. The whip was good.

I still have that whip and I have never used it on another person or animal and I will never use it on another person or animal.

Rodney Calmes

No comments: