Saturday, July 6, 2013

Spankings With Blunt Force Or Over Spanking Can Create Many Complications Even If It Happens Only Once

Spankings With Blunt Force Or Over Spanking Can Create Many Complications Even If It Happens Only Once

I have been spanked many times with large sticks. It has caused me many problems. It may have effected my social skills which has led to much bullying in school. It was very hard to deal with emotionally to the point where I could never talk about my emotions. I even became ashamed of my emotions. It caused me to desire spankings starting at age 8.

I also had to pull my pants down and get a spanking on my bare butt with a stick. This can also trigger involuntary sexual experiences. This may have been the beginning of my desires to get spanked. There may be many people who have been spanked like that and completely abhor the desire to get spanked. They may completely hate the idea. That does not mean that sexual experiences have not been triggered. The excessive force from a large stick or large paddle hitting the butt suddenly forces blood into near by areas, along with the extreme and damaging pain travelling to those areas. Many people may not be aware that they have had involuntary sexual experiences from extreme spankings as a child. They may or may not get into spankings as an adult.

When engaging in casual sexual activity, it could trigger flashbacks of the brutal spankings they took. I have had this experience, where I commonly got flashbacks of the bare butt spankings I took. Flashbacks will always occur. If it happens during sexual activity, it may cause a person to withdrawal from it, which may have a large effect on a marriage. When there are non sexual stimuli to flashbacks, it may cause a person to completely avoid the activity. Example: if a person was abused with a golf club, they may avoid golfing all together. If they were whipped with a fishing pole, they may avoid fishing.

If you want to have a normal life, the only thing you can do is to make peace with your past, not avoid it, but accept it and forgive those who wronged you. You may have flashbacks your whole life and you also have to make peace with that too. When I am ministering to others, it helps me that when I get flashbacks, I am able to remind myself that had I not gone through that, I would not have been able to help others either. Also reminding myself that I forgave those who wronged me is also a big help in dealing with flashbacks. You will never get rid of flashbacks, so it is very necessary to make peace with them.

Rodney Calmes

No comments: